Can i love both?


When i was a kid, i used eagerly wait for my summer holidays. Since it is my hometown, Bombay has always been close to my heart. But as the years went by, I fell more n more  in love with Gurgaon. The houses are better, more spacious.  But, I get more work in Bombay. Everytime am there, i don't feel like going back home. But  alot has happened, everything's changed and this was probably my last Bombay trip. I know i say this everytime. But i hope i stick to it this time.


Now you know why it is so difficult to choose? Maybe my love - hate relationship with bombay will never end. Can i love both?
Much love,
Bee

Comments

  1. >Can i love both?
    Indeed! Since,Bombay has a lot to offer and has been offering more work to you than Gurgaon, you've got to keep on liking,if not loving,it. :)

    P.S. - There are innumerable errors in your write-up: may be,I could help; I know a decent editor. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, please. I'd be more than happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol.I've put up the URL to that 'editor'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gurgaon! choose Gurgaon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts