Hello




Hey everyone! So this is my photography blog! since i cannot send messages from my group every time! I'll update whatever is happening over here. so lets just start with the basic. I use a Sony Cybershot w80. All my previous picture were taken from that camera. Now I'm a proud owner of a Canon 500D.My achievements so far!

October '08

1. Michael Braun featured me in his article " Photographers of the Week (Issue 10)!"

2009

2. 2 of my pictures got selected for display for Project 19 Festival by Youth Parliament on the 15th of February,2009 at the India Habitat Centre.
A 2 day national festival which is being supported by the National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO), the National Human Rights Commission, a joint UN partnership and several NGO's.

3. First exhibition on 22nd February. Theme " sublunary World".

4. My article along with one of my pictures " 1000words" got published in colors magazine,UK.

5. 29th till the 8th October, one of my pictures will be shown in 3 Luxury Hotels: Best Western Louvres St Honoré, Best Western Hotel Opal, Best Western Opera Diamond and from the 2 till the 5th in LeShowroom ( parisian Fashion Week), Paris

6. One of the winners of Ifashionphotographer. got to shoot with Jatin Kampani.

7.Two of my pictures were a part of an exhibit in London,It is a part of the PEP project , in collaboration with Elton John's aids foundation. yus!They will be showing a digital display of the selected entries in Selfridges, London!

8. 2 pictures got selected for display at Vikalp festival at The Indian Habitat Centre .

9.One of the runners up for Jimmy Choo's Project PEP Competition.


Best,
B

Comments

Popular Posts